Monday, November 14, 2016

New Year, New Changes

So... She assured me that I was on the right path. The afternoon vision was a relief. While things were not working out the way I had initially planned, things were indeed working out, just changed and manifesting in a different way. The initial ideas were but a catalyst to reconnect me to other people, a catalyst to bring me to a special place, a catalyst to walk a path that has been calling me for a very very long time.

Apparently, the vision was incomplete.
Apparently, I was not going to get sleep.
Apparently, she asks for a meet...
... Of the best and strongest links I keep.

So... what is the next step (that I had to be kept awake for till 5am)?

Bring together the people I want to walk this path with. Stop doing it alone. I don't have to do it alone. We are walking similar paths. Time to walk them together. In Service...


No comments:

Post a Comment