Thursday, December 1, 2016

Momiji New Moon Rite for December

For Scarlet, the New Moon is dedicated to Devotions to Momiji.
At this time, Vows are renews (or new one's sworn).
Consideration of a Virtue from among the Bushido virtues lends to the focus of the coming month.
I evaluate the Choice I made last month to see if it was actually good for me.
I make a Choice for the month, something that will benefit me, or help me grow.
Then I evaluate my previous offering I made to Momiji, and make a new offering.

Today.
The vow I renew is my Threefold Vow: Be true to my word, my path, and myself.
The Bushido Virtue to focus on this month is: Benevolence/Compassion.

Through intense training, the Samurai becomes quick and strong. You are not as other people. You develop a power that must be used for the good of all. You have compassion. You help the people at every opportunity.

My Choice is to listen to what Raven advised: Trust. Take things one step at a time and trust that they will work out smoothly, so long as I do not rush and believe in both myself and those around me.

What offering/sacrifice will I make to Momiji? What does she want?
She wanted me to plan something fun that would hopefully draw in children. That project is definitely in the works and out there! But... what now?  Stay the course and see the project to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment